We need you! At Uhuru Furniture & Collectibles, volunteers are the backbone of our team. Some of the volunteer activities include:
- Sales assistance: helping customers, shelf display, unpacking new collectibles, store set up and merchandising.
- Community outreach: postering businesses and college campuses, visiting estate sales, distributing business cards and door hangers, making phone calls for donations.
- Computer positions: producing mailings, data entry, posting ads on the internet, creating new flyers, brochures and posters, producing and sending media.
- Newsletter positions: writing articles, layout work and working with photographs, research.
- There are group activities, or volunteer on your own.
- Complete your community service hours with us.
- Learn new skills. Meet new people.
Call the Uhuru Furniture & Collectibles nearest you today to find out how you can be part of the team!